Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Clock is Ticking....tick, tock, tick





Well, the end is near.
Or, should I say the beginning is near....I hope.
We are gearing up for the Indiana Artisan Marketplace Show is Indianapolis, IN - April 16-17,2011!
If you do not already know about the Indiana Artisan program, be ashamed.
Really ashamed...Joking.
This program is really developing into a great guild of Indiana artists (us!!!) and food crafters who have all juried in by different panels to this, what I think , is a pretty prestigious group.

Be sure to check out their website to find out all of the nitty-gritty details.

www.in.gov/indianaartisan

I have tried to stay motivated.
Started off REALLY well, and well, my gusto is dwindling (production wise at least).
For Spring 2011, I have a new line that I have been working on, "The Speedwell Collection".
Speedwell you ask?
Yes, Speedwell is the Shetland Ram's name that this entire collection is based around.
He is a fabulous sheep that graciously ( sort of ) lent me his fleece to create wonderful pieces of art with. Such as this one, which you will find at the show next week!
Well, I need to get busy, at something!


All for now-
A Nice Girl.

1 comment: